Monday, April 28, 2008

Philip's latest toy


Yesterday noon Sunday monday today Monday Monday Monday I see Golf cart. I see I like Windy maybe momMom come here! mommom how was your day. I go to the dog MomMom you are really pretty grandma has a new house. She now lives near me. I have golf cart. I'm done.
Golf cart
golf cart

golf cart, pickup truck, van

use like trash truck

I finished all my G A A work Yippee golf cart


Philip had some very exciting news to tell me.
( His mom had told me that he got a golf cart) I was trying to get him to tell me what it was and he said, " We have I see trash truck." I said, " You got something to take the trash out to the curb?" He said, 'yes.' He was with his mom and grammy when he got it. They got it at the same place that Grammy got her dog last time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, Philip! Thank you for reporting about your new wheels!! Tell Claire that she can't drive it off to her home! :-) Sure looks like big fun! Congratulations! Putt, putt.....!!

Claire's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Philip,
I'm Claire's friend Diane. I just wanted to say hi and tell you what a cool and fun golf cart you have. Try not to run too many people over.
Diane