Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Philip's Calendar


blue purple brownColor blue Color red purple green Color Color Calendar I love you! I see U p s guyHey whats up! You are the man. MailtruckPickup truck

Yesterday we went to Wolf Camera and made a calendar of some of Philip's favorite pictures. We had a lot of fun, especially when Philip got after me to stop eating candy! ( I kept helping myself to their free candy dish... until Philip yelled at me.) It was a great day...the sun was shining, we got a good parking space, we saw the UPS man, and went to Lowe's afterwards, where we watched forklifts...


5 comments:

Julie Hornick said...

Awesome calandar!

Julie Hornick said...

Awesome kid!

Julie Hornick said...

Claire's pretty awesome too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Philip & Claire. You two did a great job on the calendar! I am very proud of you. Such creativity and fun!
Who would have thought this would come out of a suggestion that the house coud use a calendar since we will have an additional staff person and a number of people's schedules to consider. Way to go!!!!!

Sandra Richardson
Clinical Coordinator
Georgia Mentor

Heidi said...

Hi Philip!
Your calendar looks awesome! I bet you knew exactly what photos you wanted to include! I would love to see oyur calendar. Maybe you could bring it to school on Thursday so I could see it!
Miss Heidi