Sunday, July 24, 2022

An Update on Philip's Life :)

 After two years... Here is a bit of an update on my life (with some help from my friend Kaylee)!

"" = Written by Philip

    I am 28 years old now, and I am feeling "happy"! I still enjoy U-Haul's and trucks and get excited when they are talked about! I have my dog named Bella; she is a long-haired miniature Dachshund. The weather here has been pretty hot, and occasionally rainy. "2PM Sunday".  My mom is "confused", and my dad is "confused" as well. I have a new AAC device, which makes me feel "white, tall, slow and light". "January, March". 

Bye for now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mean that we are confused about tour new talker?

Chad Kollert said...

Hope you are doing well buddy! Miss seeing you!

Melorie said...

Yay Philip, it is so great that you updated us with your 2022 blog. I hope we get to hear more from you this year. Stay Happy 😀😀

PhilipHornick said...

Philip was describing his parents as "Confused" when asked how they were doing today. He was just being silly haha.

Kim Tanksley said...

Awesome Philip!!

Julie Hornick said...

Philip, dad says that you think we are confused? He thinks you mean confusion about the talker.

From Dad