Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happiness

Today, Philip, Melia and I made lists of things that make us happy.

Here is Philips':

It makes me happy when…

Claire Lets check email

You have smile

Hang out Dad

wonder Smell

Say How was your day? What’s been going on?

Read Read Read book book

I love you!

Tow Jeep

I see U. P. S. Truck Tow U. P. S. Truck

I see U.P.S. truck online video fast beautiful new

Would you like to hear a joke? What do you call tingling fingers after a Chinese meal? Pins and noodles

Knock, Knock? Who’s there? Fans. Fans who? Fancy meeting you here.

I love you!

Here is Melias':

It makes me happy when...

I'm Spending time with Philip
Philip tells me he loves me
Philip says my name
I'm Spending time with my husband
I'm Spending time with my animals
I get a new purse

Here is Claires:


It makes me happy when...

Aiden smiles at me
I go swimming at night
I see fireflies
I smell and eat a fresh peach
Brad brings home Ben and Jerry's icecream
I go to the beach and see the ocean
I get a new book from the library
my roses bloom
my family makes gingerbread houses at Christmas

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Philip..

Congratulations on your blog.. :)

This is wonderful.. I'm going to add you to my own blog's "blogroll" as soon as I get back over there.. The blogroll rotates bunches of other websites I think are really neat so that others get to see them, too..

Going to git.. Great big cyber hugs from North Georgia.. :)

Emilie said...

I second the comment about Ben and Jerry's ice cream!

Keep blogging!