Monday, March 24, 2008

The high price of gas...

Philip and I were just chillin' watching You-Tube videos of trash trucks etc. and he kept saying,
" gas. gas. gas." all the time and I was like, "Philip, I've tried to find videos of vehicles getting gas and I cant' find any..." and he was frustrated b/c I wasn't getting the point...Finally he made this sentence: "I have going to how much gas" and I said, " You have to get gas for one of your vehicles and you want to find out how much the gas costs?" and he smiiiiiiled really big and said, "Yes!" Sooooo... we went on to this cool website that shows you the highest and lowest gas prices around Atlanta. I thought that was excellent- especially considering he's not feeling great today...

1 comment:

Julie Hornick said...

You are going to save us a lot of money on these raising gas prices. Good thinking Philip!

Love,
Your proud Mom