Monday, December 10, 2007

Where did you go?

I almost didn't recognize Philip today when I went to pick him up at school. He looked SO different! " Why?" you may ask...Well, let me show you a picture...


I asked him what he did over the weekend...


This is what he wrote:

Miss Claire has not named her baby yet. Wat do you think his name should be?Miss Claire's baby is coming any day now!Some men are clearing land net to my house. I like to watch the trucks and big machinery. miss Claire has not named her baby yet. What do you think his name should be?



WHEN: sunday

WHO: MomLove you mom.

WHERE: Barber shop

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are really glad that you decided to cut your hair and not let it grow down to your waist like you teased us about last week. You are much better looking now! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know what Ms. Claire should name her baby. Should we think up some names to suggest to her tomorrow?

pennyjean said...

Philip! So handsome! I love the haircut! I agree with Ms. Dawn. You should definitely come up with some name ideas for Ms. Claire's baby!

Vicki Clarke said...

Look! You have EYES again! Wowee!See you next week!
vik

Julie Hornick said...

I have the most handsome son in the whole world!!