Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Great Camera Hunt!

Yesterday, Philip asked to use the digital camera. But we couldn't find it...so we went on a hunt around the house. Philip was full of suggestions for where to look for it...

We see fridge It was not forward besidebeside ThereThere.



Living room Battery



Bonus room office Furniture Picture Batery Battery Battery Battery he is going to We have We like last night Walmart.

Toilet

We looked in all these places and more... ( I thought the toilet was the funniest place to look!) and did not find the camera. Finally, we called Mom and she told us to look next to the stove...We found the camera, hidden by a bag of pretzels!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Philip, I'm a friend of Claire's. She told me about your blog, so I checked it out tonight and these are some great posts. I burst right into laughter when I saw the last picture!

Hope you keep this up!

pennyjean said...

You must have had a lot of laughs looking for that camera!

brilynne said...

I'm a friend of Claire's, too!

Looks like you had a fun search for that camera. I'm glad you found it so that we could have the illustrated version of the story.

Anonymous said...

hey philip.. looks like you had fun while i was away.. lol.. ttyl.. keep posting blogs..

Unknown said...

Hi Philip,

I am so proud of you!!! Keep up that great writing.

You just might get your own phone on your 14th birthday!

Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.